11 October 2016

Heart of Autumn. Or just, my heart currently.

We've had a rough go of it around here.
Gosh, life can be hard and heavy and confusing. 
But I've learned that I can bear it if I just take a minute and refocus, 
and make the center of that refocus the Savior and gratitude for what I have. 
Because we all have something. We all have so much to be grateful for.
On the flip side we all have hard things. We have tensions and trials and burdens to carry. 
So if we made a list of it all I think it would all come out even over the course of life. 
Yours, mine, everyone's. 
And maybe you're skating along pretty easy right now. Or maybe you're crying on your bed. 
Maybe you're praying your guts out in pleading, or maybe in thanks. I don't know.
Just be gentle and be kind, and amidst all the swirling confusion and hate
and weight of the world, or just what's in your own little world. 
Hang tight, and be nice, and put out any sliver of love you can. 
And if it's just a sliver that's ok. I've been there. Some days right now I am there. 
I feel you. And believe it or not, it's not just me. 
I bet you that person you think has it all figured out has been there too. 
And the person next to you in line. Or at work. Or at church or at school.
And if they haven't they will, and they will understand. 

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is happy fall. Hold on to your people. 
Say a prayer, send up thanks. Write a note. Send a text. 
Send out love, however you can and whenever you can. 
And enjoy these pictures of my squishy baby in tights.













4 comments:

  1. This was good. So good. I've been wanting to sit down and write just to get it all out too. But you said it all right here and somehow I'm feeling like that's good enough for me. Thanks.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your comments and I love your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed this Taylor! Thank you!! Much love to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you are having a rough time, life can be so sweet at times, and other times so hard. Kiss that cute squishy baby and enjoy the happiness that life gives you.

    ReplyDelete

comments are my love language.